Out of Stock
Write a Review
Order a sample of this fabric below. All our fabric samples are approximately A4 in size and cut at random from the selected fabric.
Designed to celebrate the launch of our flagship store in Glasgow, our Colourist abstract printed fabric is an optimistic ode to good things to come. Characterised by supersize watercolour strokes in a feel-good palette of teal, cerise and indigo, it makes a joyful addition to your living spaces or bedroom.
Fiona's styling notes: Let Colourist's bold pattern and hues be the feature of any room, set against soft neutral walls.
To order a sample please click here.
To discover more contemporary abstract fabrics, shop our full collection.
- Roll Width: 137cm
- 82% Viscose, 18% Linen - 300gsm
- Full Drop pattern repeat
- H: → 137cm x V: ↑ 170.15cm
- Martindale: 40,000
- Minimum order: 1m
- Printed in the UK
- Cut fabric is non-returnable
- Dry Clean Only
- Recommended Use: Drapery & Occasional Domestic Upholstery
- Avoid strong sources of direct light to help maintain the fabrics original colour
- The print will naturally wear over time
- UK flat rate delivery: Under 3m £6. Over 3m £15.00
- UK delivery time: 10-14 working days
- For overseas delivery costs and times please click here.
You May Also Like
Colourist Wall Art
Colourist Fabric Sample
Colourist Wallpaper Sample
Big Rothesay Fabric
Big Archie Linen Fabric
Wee Rothesay Fabric