What thank you present to buy for a teacher?
As summer steadily approaches and another school year ends, now is the time to consider what thank you present to buy for your child’s teacher to acknowledge their hard work and dedication. Here are our top gift ideas to thank your teacher and help you to become the teacher’s pet:
1. Brighten up their desk with a new mug. A pretty and practical colourful mug is a good way to add a bit of cheer to the classroom, and perfect for a well earned cup of tea or coffee.
2. A hand drawn card from their pupils, teachers will love this sentimental and personal thank you gift. Check out our range of kids art supplies and let them get creative.
3. Homemade bread, cakes, biscuits or jam - wrap with a ribbon and add a personalised thank you note. Add a set of napkins for an extra treat.
4. Stationery is something teacher’s will always need, a new notebook, some pretty pencils or some stylish storage boxes are some lovely ideas for adding some desktop design.
5. A luxurious silk hair scrunchie is a special gift for teachers with long hair.
6. A book: this may be a tricky thing to get right if you don’t know your teacher’s personality too well, opt for a cookbook if you want to play it safe, one with vegetarian & vegan options to be even safer!
9. Ensure they go into summer with style with a new tote bag.